3612 N. 16th St., Phoenix, AZ 85016 | Toll-free: (p) 800-445-6611 (f) 800-445-6690 | Local: (p) 602-268-0001 (f) 602-268-0130
New Accounts Policy
Miller OEM Supplies, Inc., DBA: Miller Lighting Products provides traditional and energy saving lighting, components aggressively priced to Electrical and Lighting Distributors and Manufactures in the industry.
New accounts are established ONLY to qualifed Manufacturing, Lighting and Electrical related businesses. Energy Saving Consultant Groups that are meeting our annual purchasing criteria are invited to apply for an account.
Please contact us, or provide us with your contact information on supplied form.
Please include: email address, contact name, best phone number.
All new accounts must complete the following to establish an account:
- Credit Application ( If requesting NET Terms)
- New Account Worksheet
- Resale Permit Form (complete number must be provided and form must be signed)
- Proof of manufacturing or electrical or lighting related business (a copy of company letterhead, business card, and/or your state or city business license is required)
- If not requesting NET terms a current Credit Card Authorization form, signed, must be filed
- Tax Form for Arizona Customers and others where applicable, must be filed
Bank and trade references are required for 30 days terms. References must be open line (trade references not required for credit card terms). Unless a credit application has been received, processed and approved, and/or a satisfactory purchasing relationship has been established, all initial orders will be shipped when prepaid by credit card (VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER) or paid in advance prior to shipment of merchandise. A 1% bank charge or $3.00,whichever is less, will be applied to each credit card transaction. All invoices shipped on an open account are due and payable within 30 days from invoice date. No orders will be shipped until all overdue balances are cleared. Overdue accounts are subject to a 1.5% per month finance charge.
- Contact Customer Service for minimum order requirements.
- To maintain terms and account status it will be necessary to keep an active account, (account inactivity of 12 months or more may require you to resubmit your company information for re-evaluation), and your company information current.
Please notify us with any updates and changes.