3612 N. 16th St., Phoenix, AZ 85016 | Toll-free: (p) 800-445-6611 (f) 800-445-6690 | Local: (p) 602-268-0001 (f) 602-268-0130
BREAKAGE OR DAMAGE:
DO NOT REFUSE TO ACCEPT ANY SHIPMENT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, AS THE FREIGHT COMPANY, UPS, OR FEDEX GROUND WILL
CHARGE YOU FOR THE SHIPMENT BOTH WAYS.
Any Shipment that is refused in whole or in part will result in a 25% restocking charge as well as freight charges both ways. NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you have a preferred Carrier, please state this specific carrier at the time of placing your order. If no specific carrier is required, we will ship using our best judgment.
SHIPMENTS BY UPS OR FEDEX GROUND:
If merchandise is received damaged or with shortages proceed as follows:
1. Receive the shipment. Do not refuse the shipment, as you will be billed for the freight both ways.
2. Note all damage on the receipt and have the driver initial this before you sign the receipt.
3. Do not remove damaged merchandise from the original carton until an inspection has been made or waived by UPS or FED EX Ground.
4. Contact Customer Service and follow their instructions.
5. Notify Customer Service referencing your invoice number. Once we receive the pertinent information from UPS or FED EX Ground, we will issue a credit to your account.
SHIPMENTS BY MOTOR FREIGHT:
Miller OEM Supplies, Inc., DBA: Miller Lighting Products maintains high standards in product quality and ensures your products are professionally and properly packed for shipment. Our responsibility for your order ceases once we turn it over, in good condition, to the freight carrier.
If you receive your order with damage or shortages of merchandise proceed in the following manner:
1. Receive the shipment. Do not refuse the shipment as this will only bring about storage or re-delivery charges for which you will be responsible.
DO NOT DISCARD DAMAGED PACKAGING OR MERCHANDISE.
2. Inspect the shipment for damage and correct count prior to signing the receipt.
3. If any damage is visible, open the package and examine the extent of the damages before signing the receipt.
4. The driver must note all damaged cartons and/ or shortages on the Bill of Lading and/or delivery receipt before you sign for the shipment. Failure
to follow these instructions will result in loss of claim.
5. Contact Miller Lighting Products to file a claim with the freight company to replace or reimburse your company for any damage or shortages.
Our willingness to help does not constitute a transfer of any responsibility liability.
FREIGHT COMPANIES DO NOT ACCEPT SHIPMENTS WHICH ARE POORLY PACKED OR EVEN APPEAR DAMAGED. WE WILL
ABSOLUTELY NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PORTION OF ANY TRANSPORTATION LOSS OR CLAIM. NO EXCEPTIONS.
All shipments are carefully packed and checked by experienced professional packers. Due to the structural sensitivity of ALL GLASS SHADES, but especially, 12” or larger in diameter, we must ship them by motor freight only. If you request shipment by UPS or FED EX Ground, it is done so at your own risk and expense.